Government and Politics
- Congress.org—A very helpful site covering the Congressional Directory including Committee listings and ability to search for Representatives alphabetically, by state or zip code.
- GPO Access—Online access to electronic databases including legislation pending before Congress, the Congressional Record index, Federal Register, General Accounting Office Reports, History of Bills, US Public Laws, the Unified Agenda and the US Code. Most of the databases begin with the 103rd Congress or in 1994.
- Library of Congress—Library of Congress home page covering research tools, library services including access to the Library of Congress catalogs.
- Thomas—Legislation of the US Congress.
- U.S. Senate Homepage—Public access to information about the US Senate.
- White House, The—The official website of the White House. Includes information about the Executive Branch and the First Family.
- Governments on the WWW—A good source for links to sites of foreign governments including parliments, law courts and heads of states.
Tues. & Fri. 10 am-6 pm
Wed. & Thurs. 10 am-5 pm
Sat. 10 am-3 pm
Story Hour: Tues., 10:30 am
Barbara Whitehill, Library Director
Joanne Pariseau, Children's Librarian
Please tell us what you think about
our website, our library. FEEDBACK