Home and Garden
- AllRecipes.com—A very nice recipe site, easy to use and searchable by keyword or categories from pasta and salads to bread and cake. Printing choices include a recipe size card.
- CyberSoup—Search for a recipe or submit your own.
- FATFREE: A Low Fat Vegetarian Archive— An archive of over 2,500 fat free and low calorie recipes.
- Vegetarian Pages—A collection of vegetarian links covering recipes, restaurants, online articles, organizations and includes an index of vegetarian issues.
- USDA Nutrient Database—This site provides a search engine to find the nutritional content of various foods.
- Epicurious Foods—Recipe files, restaurant guides and other food related information from the publishers of Gourmet and Bon Appetit.
- The Internet Epicurean—A food magazine covering food related links, a featured menu and recipe exchanges
- Wines on the Internet—A cyber guide to wines and wineries
- The Garden Gate—This site offers a well organized collection of links to horticulture sites around the world.
- National Gardening Association—A helpful gardening site with feature articles, how-to projects, a dictionary and article archives.
- Virtual Garden—A helpful gardening site containing a searchable plant encyclopedia, gardening basics, information on garden shows and a wealth of other information.
Tues. & Fri. 10 am-6 pm
Wed. & Thurs. 10 am-5 pm
Sat. 10 am-3 pm
Story Hour: Tues., 10:30 am
Barbara Whitehill, Library Director
Joanne Pariseau, Children's Librarian
Please tell us what you think about
our website, our library. FEEDBACK