News and Current Events
- ABC News—News from the American Broadcasting Company's successor corporation.
- Burlington Free Press/Rutland Herald Index—Via the University of Vermont's website.
- CBS News—News from the Columbia Broadcasting System's successor corporation.
- Chronicle—local weekly newspaper
- Caledonian-Record —local newspaper in St. Johnsbury
- CNN—News from the Cable News Network.
- Fox News—News from the Fox Corporation.
- NBC News—News from the National Broadcasting Company's successor corporation.
- Newport Daily Express—local newspaper in Newport
- Newseum - Over 700 front pages from 71 countries.
- New York Times—"All the news that's fit to print". Also available is a link to the "Global Edition".
- Politico—News and commentary.
- Politifact—From the St. Petersberg Times. Commentary and fact-checking.
- WCAX : Local news from Channel 3.
- World News Network—Comprehensive online news center with more than 20,000 global thematic and regional news sites; it offers news in 40 languages as well as commentary and opinion from leading writers worldwide, organized by both subject and geographical region. A multilingual search engine is available for keyword searching. Searches can be limited to a particular format, such as text or image.
- ESPN—Variety of sports information.
- SportQuest— A virtual resource center for sports information which covers a wide variety of sports related topics.
Tues. & Fri. 10 am-6 pm
Wed. & Thurs. 10 am-5 pm
Sat. 10 am-3 pm
Story Hour: Tues., 10:30 am
Barbara Whitehill, Library Director
Joanne Pariseau, Children's Librarian
Please tell us what you think about
our website, our library. FEEDBACK