- Britannica.com—This site contains the Encyclopedia Britannica as well as selected articles from more than 70 magazines.
- CIA World Factbook—Annual publication with facts pertaining to the countries of the world.
- LibrarySpot—Online encyclopedia, many topics
- Encyclopedia—Free on-line encyclopedia.
- Information Please Almanac—The web version of the Information Please Almanac.
- Old Farmer's Almanac—Web version of this classic publication.
American Sign Language
- ASL Browser—From Michigan State University. Learn American Sign Language using video clips.
- Dictionary.com—An online dictionary/thesaurus site that is searchable by word and includes a subject directory of resources.
- www.Webster Dictionary— The online version of Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition.
- Bartleby.com—Includes such standards as "Elements of Style," works of fiction and nonfiction, and verse and quotation capabilities.
- Quotation's Page— A general archive of quotations
- Statistical Abstract—Primary reference to statistical resources (not the full printed version).
- U.S. Population Data—U.S. Bureau of the Census population counts, estimates and projects for each state and the United States as a whole
- CNN Travel Guide Includes news, destinations, guides, directions, and contains a wealth of information for the traveler.
- Concierge.com This online site of Conde Nast Traveler includes information on travel destinations, photos, discussion lists, maps and bargain information.
- Fodor's Travel Guide This travel guide has a hotel and restaurant index and is also equipped with custom mini-guides for specific destinations which covers food, lodging and essential information.
- Lonely Planet From the publisher of guidebooks, this online site offers information on worldwide destinations, travel news and travel related links.
Tues. & Fri. 10 am-6 pm
Wed. & Thurs. 10 am-5 pm
Sat. 10 am-3 pm
Story Hour: Tues., 10:30 am
Barbara Whitehill, Library Director
Joanne Pariseau, Children's Librarian
Please tell us what you think about
our website, our library. FEEDBACK